Spring into fun with these 5 fresh ideas & enjoy your office space!
Enjoy your office space because with a new season can come new opportunities for enjoying the same space you currently reside in? Check out our 5 tips below for some inspiration you can use today!
1. Get some fresh air – Whether you are in a shared work space or have an office to yourself, there’s no need to wait until after work hours to smell the fresh blooms and enjoy the gentle breeze rustling through the nearby trees. Pull up those shades and crank open the windows for a delightful springtime moment right from your office chair. Bonus points: Take your laptop or meeting notes outside for an al fresco afternoon.
2. Take a recess – Yes, like the oh-so-wonderful childhood time of playing outdoors. We highly recommend you make like a kid and take your coffee or lunch break outside. Why should the kiddos have all the fun?! Whether it’s walking down the street for an espresso or parking yourself on a nearby bench to eat, you’re bound to feel refreshed, invigorated and pumped up for the rest of the day ahead.
3. Switch up your routine – Sometimes doing the same-old, same-old every day of the week can really lead to better productivity and effectiveness. And other times, making a tweak or two can help to shake out some of the sameness and actually lead to thinking about things from a new perspective. So instead of taking your morning tea at 10 am, why not drink an iced latte instead? Forego working through another lunch and actually go out to eat. Do you usually park in the same spot? Try parking somewhere else and enjoying the new walk in and out each day.
4. Bring the outdoors in – Not everyone can appreciate the cherry blossoms, dogwoods and other springtime beauties due to pollen allergies that run high this time of year. But adding a cheerful low-allergen plant or fresh bouquet of flowers to the office kitchen, reception area or your desk can boost morale for you and your officemates. It’s the small things that can make a huge impact.
5. Embrace the clean – It’s not called ‘spring cleaning’ for nothing. Instead of letting another season go by with unnecessary piles – whether it be of dust balls or papers – actually take advantage of the bright sunshine and clean out your office. All those things you don’t use, or need, or want – now is the time to get rid of them. And we can show you just how easy it is! Visit the link for easy tips to get your office sparkling clean in no time.